Appletree Management Group
AppleTree Management Group, LLC (“ATMG”) has recruited a team of highly skilled industry veterans that are dedicated to the needs of our members, corporate partners and the communities in which we live and work. Our associates have expertise specific to property construction, property management, concierge fulfillment, marketing, and advertising, as well as an extensive team of golf-specific individuals. These individuals are then paired with well-known real estate brokers that have been selected to assist in vetting prospective members.
Nathaniel P. Crosby
Chairman & President
• Three-time USGA National Medalist, including the U.S. Amateur.
• Organized the acquisition of the Toney Penna Golf Company.
• Recruited Nelson Doubleday and Jack Nicklaus to merge and form the Nicklaus Golf Equipment Company.
• Took sales at Orlimar Golf from $1.2 million to over $85 million net in just two years by implementation of a direct response campaign combined with the recruitment of PGA Tour Players.
• Consulted with the high-end fractional properties Chileno Bay, Private Quarters, and the St. Andrews Grand/Hamilton Hall.
Nathaniel Crosby has had a life-long relationship with golf. He won the U.S. Amateur at the age of 19, hosted his father’s golf tournament (The Bing Crosby Pro-Am, now called the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am), grew two major golf manufacturing companies, and consulted with high-end fractional golf properties.
Nathaniel’s association with golf began at birth as the son of the late Bing Crosby who was described as being a golfer who loved to sing as opposed to the singer who loved to play golf. Having Masters, PGA Champion, and 16-time PGA TOUR winner Jack Burke, Jr. as a godfather further predetermined Nathaniel’s love for golf.
Flora “Pete” Kubitz
Chief Executive Officer
• Diverse industry experience includes high tech, apparel and consumer goods.
• Known for negotiating cost-effective contracts both domestically and in culturally diverse international environments
• Known for developing and implementing successful closing strategies and sales plans
• Expert at data analytics and financial modeling to forecast accurately and achieve desired results
As Chief Executive Officer at AppleTree Golf Society, Pete brings her outstanding business record to build, manage and maintain the finest private collection of golf courses and residences for all AppleTree Golf Society members to enjoy.
Prior to AppleTree Golf Society, Pete Co-Founded Lexcel Solutions Inc. Pete was in charge of the company’s financing activities, internal operations, customer retention, and business development. Under Pete’s leadership, the company grew to sell and service over 1,500 end points in 72 counties.
Dale F. Goodman
Director of Hospitality
Robert J. Pulte
Director of Real Estate & Development
Director of Planning and Design
Jerry E. Aron, Esq.
Michael F. Abram
Co-Founder and Principal, The Golf Agency